Monday, June 4, 2012

And I wouldn't change a thing

I took a nap today after we got back from a weekend long visit to my parents' house in Hollister. I was really tired and I had put the girls down for a nap after lunch. During my sleep I had a dream about Phillip. I don't remember much about it. All I know is that I felt a very pure feeling of love when I woke up. I thought of him and all he has done for me. He has had to be patient with me, oh so patient. I was so young when we got married. I was a kid. I had so much to learn and still have. Our age difference made it a little hard. But over the years we have learned. I am so grateful for all his hard work. He really does work hard to keep a roof over our heads. His job is stressful at times and when he gets home he is happy as long as there is a bowl of ice cream for him to eat. Martie and Wes did a great job teaching their kids. I also admire Moe, my brother in law so much. He is one hard worker. He never stops. You can tell how much he loves his family and he never stops working, tired and all. It just makes me feel so lucky to be a part of such an awesome family.
Over the weekend Phillip sang to me. And here is a picture to prove it.    
At my parents' house.

He sang this song to me twice :) I am not a country person so much, but I love this song.







Love you, babe!

No comments: