Friday, June 29, 2012

Don't leave your kids unattended and a couple other things

This morning the girls woke up bright and early. Really?!! They go to bed late and wake up earlier. How does that work? Somebody explain it to me. Shouldn't they sleep in and wake up later than usual. Not my children. So this morning I left them unattended for like 5 minutes and this is what I found:
I have not done my make up for like 2 weeks and today I was in the mood for a little color. This picture is for my mother-in-law, because she loves make-up. Martie, I followed the Purple Cat tutorial in the Urban Decay pallet.
This is Rachel. She is Maya's new little friend. They play nicely and share. They are so nice to each other. I painted their faces, but Maya washed it fairly quickly.
Anyway, I have to go run some errands this morning. I better get going. Have a wonderful weekend! I will. Oh yes, Color Me Rad is tomorrow!

No comments: