Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

to the handsomest man ever!
 Maya made this for her papi a few days ago.

 We attempted taking a picture with these signs, but this is all I got.
 His gifts from me, plus a real Boston Terrier! Meet LOLA.
I found his Boston t-shirt on Etsy. The shop's name is Clevotine. 
I was looking through Pinterest and came upon this picture.

I loved the idea...well because I love super heroes. Also, because I think Phil is one awesome Super Dad!  I was able to find Dad's Root Beer at the World Market. They always have the coolest things. I also went to Micheal's and found his gift bag, coasters, and a little bucket.

I found a tutorial on how to make the  pom pom and the banner too.




The dessert was so good. I followed a recipe I found on one of my favorite blogs. Here is the link if you ever want to give it a try. It was super easy and very yummy.
"Pink Stuff"
Phillip I love you so very much. You are an amazing father and words or gift can not express how grateful I am to call you mine. You are a great example to the girls on how to be a father and a good husband. Thank you for working hard and always loving us. You are the best papi out there :)

No comments: