Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I am not bragging

I promise I am not bragging. But this morning was a good one for me. I ran 8 miles at an 8:37. I know we went a little faster than that, but we got stopped at couple lights and we forgot to stop our watches. So it messed up our times. Our overall time was 69 minutes even. I am doing a happy dance over here. I guess this was a good start to my day, then later it will go down hill because I have an OB appointment. Am I the only one who hates the OB? I have never taken both girls with me to the OB. We will see how it goes. Just thinking about it is making me stressed out. I am bringing blind folds for both of my children :P
Have a good day my friend. I hope there are no OB appointments for you this day.
Here is a little quote I found and wanted to share:


1 comment:

Kristi said...

Lol! I really did laugh out loud & Lauren was wondering what on earth I was laughing at :D You are too funny! Way to go with your run! And, best of luck at your OB appointment with BOTH girls!! You're brave! Blindfolds--ha ha ha!