Monday, June 18, 2012

Dear Addison,
You are the most amazing and loving baby. You are an early morning riser. You love juice, which equals milk (I don't know why you call milk, juice). You can say a few words such as juice, no way, mama, papa, bye- bye, hi, thanks, dia-dia (diaper), that, oh oh, wow, choo choo, hot (in Bakersfield you learn that word fast). You are slowly learning, but you are learning. I love you to pieces. You are the sweetest baby. You love your sister, you get sad when Maya is sad and you run to her to give her hugs and kisses. You love to share and I am safe to say you are a mama's girl. But you melt when you see papa too. He is your favorite guy! I love you with all my strength.♥ You make our family complete. And thank you for the blessing of being your mother.
XOXO,
Mama

No comments: